Prior Park + February OOTD = Red Riding Hood

Sunday 22 February 2015


I don't think I've ever seen such miserable weather in Bath, but nethertheless, my mum was visiting, so we went to Prior Park and ate lots of vegan food. Despite the weather, it was a really cute morning/afternoon.

Read more for what I ate and my outfit of the day!



The first thing we did was go to the Cosy Club to get a vegan breakfast. Full English, obviously. This consisted of potatoes, roasted tomatoes, hummus, roasted peppers, baked beans, toast and a portobello mushroom.

We got a cup of tea with soy milk too. It was so good. The thing I most like about the Cosy Club is that they have a separate menu for vegans that you can request. They always have lots of options and it changes quite often. I rarely have the same thing twice and my friends and I like to visit the Cosy Club.

I could have had sorbet for dessert. Admittedly, that sounded amazing but it was 9:30am so I would have got some funny looks.






I decided to take a picture of my outfit. My blouse is from Topshop. I think it's limited edition because I can't find it online. It has French Bulldogs on it and they're so cute! I know they can't breed naturally so I don't agree that they should exist, but pointy ears though! I just love dogs.

My skirt is from American Appeal and you can find it here. It looks way better in person than it does on the model. Sorry model.

I also wore my Vaute Couture coat, my black Jason Wu Melissas and my Matt and Nat handbag. You can find the coat here. And the shoes here. The handbag has sold out but trust me, if you go to their website, their new collection is even better! All of these things will be pictured below.










After Prior Park we went to the Green Rocket Cafe (all time favourite vegan cafe in Bath) for some soy hot chocolate and cake. I got chocolate orange cake and mum got apple and plum. Both of them were vegan (obvs). 


Thank you for reading. This is my first OOTD. I hope you enjoyed and maybe I'll do another one in the future.




Post a Comment