February Favourites

Saturday 28 February 2015

I've decided to do a new thing where I list my favourite beauty products, TV shows, books, films, etc on the last day of said month. I hope you enjoy!

Beauty

Right now, I am loving 'Yummy Mummy' shower gel by Lush. It's vegan and cruelty free (of course), it smells like strawberries and cream AND it's purple! Honestly, I'm obsessed with this shower gel right now.

It leaves a faint shimmer to your body after use, but not enough to feel like a glittery freak. It's barely noticeable but the scent is absolutely divine and makes your whole bathroom smell perfumed and fresh. I'd fully recommend this shower gel.









Books

This month I read Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close by Jonathan Safran Foer and I have to admit, the only reason I was interested in this is because the main character is vegan. But, aside from that, it's actually a wonderfully well-written book that is not only fast paced, humorous and heartbreakingly sad but very moving.















TV Shows

Right now, I'm watching Community and I am LOVING it. It's a clever type of funny that is very different from what I usually watch. Also, I can definitely relate to Britta's character because she's an animal rights activist like me.