Vegan Lingerie: Lost in Wonderland

Saturday 7 March 2015


I'm a the-knickers-must-match-the-bra kind of girl and I wouldn't be caught dead in nudes, whites or blacks. I'm obsessed with all things girly, cute and lacy. Lingerie lingerie lingerie. All day every day. Unfortunately, most lingerie companies use silk or some kind of non-vegan dyes. It's difficult to find cute, vegan lingerie that isn't boring. But luckily, companies exist and today I want to introduce you to a gorgeous brand that I just discovered. Lost in Wonderland.

They are a German company that make beautiful, sexy, ethical and cruelty-free lingerie for girls who don't want to be caught in boring underwear. Here's a link to their website. And below are some of my favourite designs by them. (Warning: Might not be safe for work)