Good Guys Don't Wear Leather

Thursday 12 March 2015


Today I'm going to review one of my favourite brands of vegan footwear. Good Guys Don't Wear Leather. They are a French company who make gorgeous, classic faux suede and faux patent shoes made from vegetables. They make shoes for all the genders and many of their classic designs are unisex, which is perfect.

I've been wearing my plain black canvas shoes since January, mostly for work (which is a shame because they're the only fashionable part of my uniform) but also for days when I just feel like I need a sturdy, comfy pair of shoes for either nipping to the shops or to uni. They're amazing quality, they can withstand rain and they didn't get ruined when an industrial amount of jalapeño juice exploded on my feet at work (that happens at all work places, right?), I'd recommend them completely.

Although these shoes are on the pricey side (usually around €150 or around €100 for sale items), they're good quality and it's worth investing in if you want a good, sturdy pair of shoes that won't get ruined easily.