March Favourites

Thursday 2 April 2015

Beauty

Deodorant is one product that is really difficult to find a vegan version of. I've tried all sorts of products but my favourite has to be 'Blossom' by Herban Cowboy. It smells floral, is easy to use and has good protection. You can buy it online on Amazon or just have a look on google if you're in the UK and looking for a good vegan deodorant.

My second beauty product of March is Lush's 'Kerbside Violet' perfume. I've been a little bit obsessed with the scent 'Vanillary' for a few months but I became bored with it when every single person started smelling like it. I know it's cliche to say, but I'm a big hipster when it comes to products and as soon as something becomes popular, I get bored. Kerbside Violet is another scent by Lush that is vegan, obviously, and smells divine. It smells exactly like Parma Violets, and it's not too over bearing like other Lush scents. It's slightly less popular than the Vanillary scent, therefore it's better.

Books


This month I've been busy so I've not had much time to read but I have read some of 'Why We Love Dogs, Eat Pigs and Wear Cows' by Melanie Joy. It's a great book if you're interested in the theory behind Carnism and philosophy.