Hurraw! Lip Balms

Saturday 4 April 2015

I've been obsessing over Hurraw! Lip balms for over a year now so it feels right that I should rave about them here. Incase you've been living under a rock, Hurraw! is a company that makes raw, natural, vegan lip balms and lately they've been adding new fun flavours and lip balms with different purposes such as the moon balms and sun balms. Ugh, it's just too much for me. I need them all.





So my first question was, what exactly is a moon balm? I'd been using the blue chamomile vanilla moon balm obsessively for a few weeks before looking into it. Basically, you wear it at night. It's longer lasting so you don't have to reapply it very often and it tastes and smells divine.

During the day I like to alternate between the green tea lip balms and any of the nutty ones like the coconut or the almond. I find the fruity ones to be too sickly. I loved the black cherry tinted lip balm at first but then the taste became too sickly and I soon grew to hate it.

The sun balm is another one that basically speaks for itself. It's basically sun tan lotion for your lips. Do I need to say more on the topic?

There's so many flavours so you're always covered. Root beer, mint, liquorice, earl grey, whatever you like, whatever you feel like, Hurraw! have probably made it into a lip balm or are likely going to in the near future. There's so many flavours where I just think, 'really?' and so many others where I think 'YES. Need it' so there's really something for everyone.

I love love love Hurraw! lipbalms, they're a great vegan alternative to chapstick or Vaseline and they taste so good! Everyone needs to own at least one. Or ten.

Post a Comment