Dolls Kill Girly Shoe Heaven

Friday 25 September 2015

Pink, pastel and girly things are always my first choice. You probably know the type, the dreamy, trippy, Lolita-type. This style has been around for a long time and I'm very happy that it's stuck around for so long. Below I have compiled some slightly "out there" vegan shoes from Dollskill.com, my favourite girly books and favourite films so everyone know exactly my aesthetic. Hope you enjoy!



Shoes



You can buy all of these at dollskill.com. They're all vegan!

Books



The Great Gatsby by F Scott Fitzgerald
The Virgin Suicides by Jeffrey Eugenides
Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov
The Magic Toyshop by Angela Carter

Movies



Alicia Silverstone's a vegan! Woo!

Music

If all else fails, listen to some of Lana Del Rey's 'Honeymoon' or any one of her other albums and you'll have the aesthetic down.



Post a Comment